Recently I found myself copy pasting a significant amount of boilerplate code for a number of projects. This prompted me to create a template GitHub repository to allow faster creation of new projects.
This repository differs from the code generated by the
vue init cli command by a number of aspects.
- Includes some files specifically for building and hosting the app on GitHub Pages
- Template home page layout with news and navigation
- Vue Router boilerplate including dynamic loading of static content
- Vuetify Material Design Component Framework
- Vue Test Utils basic test for the navigation Vue
- TypeScript descriptors for various modules
- A global SCSS file
- Custom configuration for Prettier, Vue, and TypeScript
- Custom index.html file with various improvements
See the repository readme for more information